Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Excuses, Excuses!



I have an internet connection this morning (June 11), but nothing to post. The last three days have been pretty hectic - up at 6-6:30, to bed at 10 or later, busy all day. I have not had time to write anything. I should have some spare time on the bus today, so I hope to get caught up and maybe post on Thursday evening, June 12 when I should have a connection again. In the meantime, here are a couple of leftovers.

I don't think I ever properly introduced Johannes, our driver, or Stasa, our guide in Serbia. Here is Johannes on the left and Stasa on the right with Miles in the middle on our last night in Zrenjanin (June 7).
And here are soem storks in ther nest on the day we drove through Vrsac on our way to Kudritz. We saw lots of them over our several days in Banat, but only stopped this once.


No comments: